Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things I Miss about California

-the ability to call my parents and my sisters inbetween classes just because I'm bored
-the motivation to study
-living in Greystone, with friends, with students, in a modern apartment with an oven and a handyman on call
-my bike
-the dollar
-being able to use a debit card without a stupid usage fee
-my car
-English
-my roommates, my friends, my family
-powerpoints
-small toasters
-lots of counter space and plenty of room to have people over
-potlucks with friends
-going home to San Diego during the quarter breaks after a long time away
-the feeling of home, in Davis or SD
-sweatshirts
-breakfast distributions
-falling asleep in public and not feeling weird about it (ie on the quad, on the benches in front of Wellman, in the library)
-the beach
-milkshakes
-a good internet connection
-costco, target, and other awesome stores comme ça
-baggers at grocery stores



Ok, I feel better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment